Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I have another question not listed here, who can I contact?
- A: Please contact us link in the top and submit your question.
- Q: I just registered for the Free service, but I would like to upgrade. What should I do?
- A: If you are registered for the Free service, but want to upgrade, go to your user dashboard and select the Edit My Profile link in the navigation bar. Scroll down to Account Information and select Change my Package.
- Q: Does My Coupon Database have suggestions for how I can track each affiliate link to see how many clicks I receive?
- A: Yes, many of our customers using WordPress, utilize the Ninja plugin. This plugin makes it easy to set up separate affiliate links for the affiliates you are using in the coupon database.
If you do not have the Ninja plugin, or are hosting utilizing the Blogger blogging platform, we suggest using a creative that is unique for the database. By tracking clicks and the revenue from those unique creatives, you will be able to measure the ROI of using My Coupon Database.
- Q: What if I have an affiliate link that has changed?
- A: Simply log into your Coupon Admin Panel and click "Edit Affiliate Codes " to update your information.
- Q: After registration, how do I get the actual database on my site?
- A: Through several easy steps. Download our instructions here to add the iFrame code to your site to get your database up and running.
- Q: How do I monetize my site if I host My Coupon Database on my site?
- A: Upon registration, you will have access to your Member Admin Panel which is where your account information, including all affiliate links, are updated.
We also suggest including ad network ads or affiliate ads on this page to further help with monetizing your site.
- Q: My current blog design does not allow for a no sidebars page. How can I use the database?
- A: Many Wordpress designs can be modified to allow for a No Sidebars page. This is already built in to many themes.
If you are on Blogger, you can create a static page to host the database iframe. Blogger now also allows modifications to create a no sidebars static page. This does require editing the HTML of your layout.
We recommend you to contact a design specialist for either platform to ensure any modifications made to accommodate a no sidebars page does not also affect your current design.
The other benefit about My Coupon Database is that it is fully hosted on our site as well. Once you register, you can log in under your personal account and view the database (under “Get Your Code”).
While you work to get your Coupon Database Page set up, you can still utilize the great features the database offers! As you can see, accessing the time savings benefit of the copy and paste feature is worth having alone.
- Q: As a My Coupon Database customer, will I receive additional pageviews for each search with the database?
- A: For self-hosted iFrame users, YES! For each search a reader makes, your site's database page will refresh giving you additional pageviews! The benefit in this is that you will receive additional impressions will increase ad revenue if you are with a CPM network.
- Q: How often is the database updated?
- A: My Coupon Database is updated on a daily basis, multiple times throughout the day. We strive for a current and complete database that will be the most value for you and your readers.
If you find coupons that have not been entered, please use the Suggest a Coupon feature on your database page so we can get the coupons entered.
- Q: What if I there is a coupon available but it is not listed in the database?
- A: While we are proud of the fact that we enter data timely and accurately, there are sometimes that different regions receive different coupons from what is entered into the database. Or, you may have found a printable coupon not listed in the database. If you have found any coupon not listed in the database, please press the Suggest a Coupon button. We will take the information and work to add it to the database.
- Q: What if there is a printable coupon showing in the database but it has expired?
- A: At times, printable coupons do expire before the listed expiration date. If you see that this is the case, simply press the Report link next to the coupon so the coupon can be investigated and removed if appropriate.
Sometimes coupons are no longer available for you to print and are not expired. If you continue to see this coupon after reporting it, rest assured that we have taken the steps to investigate and have confirmed that it is still available for others who have not yet printed the coupon.
- Q: What if I find an error with a coupon in the database?
- A: Please click the Report link next to that coupon and report the issue you see. We will investigate the coupon and update appropriately.
- Q: How do I find coupons in the database?
- A: Type in the name of the coupon you want to find and press search. It's as simple as that.
- Q: How do I register for My Coupon Database?
- A: Register here to get started.
- Q: Where do I find a coupon database to search for coupons?
- A: If you are a reader and want to find a coupon database to search for updated coupons for you to save, visit our current Customers page so you can find customers who currently host the database on their site.